Friday, July 29, 2011

ELF Studio Complete Coverage Concealer Review


Hiya!! How's everyone's day? My day has been dull, because the weather has been dull! Urgh, I hate it when it's like that! Anyway today's post is a review about the ELF studio complete coverage concealer!
PROS: It definitely conceals my under eye circles, and anywhere that needs concealing, I also like that fact that it has many different shades of my skin tone, because I could use the lightest colour on places that need to be nice and bright! Haha
I also like it's a creamy formula, when it's on your fingers but when you put it on your face, it turns out very matte. (For Oily skin) So there isn't really any need to powder it afterwards.
CONS: It doesn't last for any longer than 7 hours, I don't really like the brush that it came with. (it's to small)
Overall I like this concealer, and I would definitely recommend it to people who don't want to break their budget, but still want to buy a good concealer!
I mean I'm still looking for a good concealer, but this can do for now! I like it! 
Hope this helped! See ya soon!
<3


0 comments: