Monday, January 31, 2011

Beauty Bag: Lindsay, The Pursuit of Style

I'm excited that Liz asked me to share a peek into my make up bag but hope you won't find it too boring since I'm not much of a product junkie! Instead, I tend to stick with tried and true favorites and have been using some of the following products for years. Here are some of my current essentials:



  • Essie Polish in Lollipop- the perfect red!
  • Covergirl&Olay Simply Ageless Concealer- I've tried a million expensive under eye concealers but keep coming back to this drugstore brand. Creamy, moisturizing, and has great coverage!
  • NARS Orgasm Blush- it's won enough awards I don't need to say much about this one!
  • Kate Spade Twirl- a new addition that I can't stop spritzing.
  • Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream- great at taming those fly aways.
  • Moroccan Oil- does wonders for my thick hair!
  • NARS Super Orgasm Lip Gloss
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara- a favorite since middle school. For some reason I prefer the waterproof.
  • Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzing Powder- I can always use a hint of color!
  • Stila Liplaze in Candy- I'm addicted to these. I ask for the holiday set every year for Christmas.
  • Shu Uemura Eylash Curler- the one thing I can't live without!
  • Stila Custom Color Blush- another new addition, this blush changes color to match your skin tone!
I hope you've enjoyed nosing around my make up bag and a big thank you to Liz for asking me to participate!

Thanks so much to the fab Lindsay of The Pursuit of Style for sharing!


Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY if you haven't yet!! Just 3 more days left...

0 comments: