Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Party Dresses

With Christmas approaching is it too soon to talk Christmas party attire? I think not! especially when the dresses are this beautiful, plus I have a few more weddings coming up so these babies could technically do double duty, right? Yes I am justifying buying more dresses this year, don't ask how many I already bought. Every time I hit a Winners I seem to come home with one. Dresses are easy, there is no guess work involved, it's one piece, no decisions about what top to match with what bottom. If you're lucky you actually get a dress with embellishments,sequins and beads at the neckline so you don't even have to think about jewelry. So while I ponder about my dress buying habit and how I believe this compulsion has a lot to do with one of my imperfections, my lack of decision making skills, as the reason I buy one piece outfits... enjoy the eye candy!

this one is a major front runner for me, love the tiers, the bodice and the sparkle!

love the draping, the colour (jewel tones work on everyone) and the accessories

this one is a little out of my element but I like the colour and the off the shoulder aspect,
it might be great for an intimate dinner party

super fun and sexy!

Red, how appropriate for Christmas right? plus the structure and design are just perfect!

okay don't laugh, I realize I am not a 4 year old girl playing princess dressup, but there's just something about this dress. The tulle, the delicate off the shoulder, the embellished belt, the nude lining, even the models hair is perfectly styled to suit the dress, it's like a ballerina ball gown...I don't know I just like it, what do you guys think? Isn't it very Audrey Hepburn-esque?

images via {here}

0 comments: