Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Obsession: Shoes

I know I am not alone in my obsession with shoes. No matter what size I am, no matter if I lose weight or gain it, my shoe size never changes and my size 6 stays faithful to me. It's no joke when I say that I own over 200 pairs of shoes! My mom jokes that I seem to go to the mall for milk and I come back with shoes, but she's right. Shame shame I know, but since I am feeling all guilty and stuff I thought I would share some of my fav's with all of you guys.





I own a lot of GUESS shoes because for some reason they are super comfortable and well made, and they also happen to look pretty!

I even own 8 pairs of fall/winter boots... but that's a whole other post!

p.s. I actually gave away and donated over 50 pairs of shoes this past spring!

So my question is how many shoes do you ladies own?

0 comments: