Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Books,Bowls and Ballet Flats

You fabulous regular readers of this blog, know that I love books and that I have quite an extensive collection from my University days as a Lit major!! I never ever throw out books...I have donated some and given others away to friends, honestly what am I going to do with a Geology book? (it was a distribution credit okay, don't judge!) However, lately I've been collecting great photography books and coffee table books that I can pull out for inspiration whenever I please.

So take a look at some of the newbies I've added to my collection:

added: The Here and Now &  New York Lookbook, both from HomeSense

added: Metamorphosis also a HomeSense find!
ballet flats: Old Navy, I couldn't resist!


added: Taschen's Paris (the large green one) This one came from Chapters online
1st pic: a beautiful bowl from none other than HomeSense,
it says made in Japan! cute don't you think?

0 comments: