Monday, November 22, 2010

Bedroom Updates...

I have recently been in the mood to decorate and since the majority of my house is well...already decorated I figured I would focus my attention on my bedroom. For me a bedroom has to be comfy, cozy, relaxing and of course stylish! So I decided that I needed just a few updates, not a total re-do. First I found this beautiful duvet cover that looks just like this one from West Elm, but I got mine from Bouclair. I then added a beautiful goose feather duvet (from Walmart! you'd be surprised how hard it is to find a double duvet cover) a white bedskirt and a luxurious grey, white and black throw both  from HomeSense.





So what do you guys think, you like my room? I am thinking of changing up the drapes, but I really haven't found anything I love yet, and I am on the hunt for some decorative pillows for the bed, maybe one like this mangolian lamb pillow cover from west elm in grey, but I may try and see if I can find a more cost friendly version, maybe from HomeSense.

image via West Elm

Please don't mind my wrinkled bedskirt...

0 comments: