Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Beauty Bag: Kerry, First Time Fancy

Hi all! First off, thanks to Liz for thinking of me when asking bloggers to take part in Beauty Bag. I'll admit, I'm not a fancy make up person and tend to buy a lot of drug store brand stuff, but for now it works for me! So here's what's in my make up bag (for daily use anyway...)


1. Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation in Soft Beige (why someone would need a 25 hour foundation is beyond me. Didn't think of that until after I purchased it. Really people...)

2. Cover Girl TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder in Translucent Medium

3. Body Shop Cheek Colour no name on the package, but it's a bronzer rather than a blush. I prefer the sun kissed look over the rosy look.

4. Covergirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara (it's a gel that I use for my brows, you can see the top peeking out of my makeup bag)

5. Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner Blackest Black

6. Covergirl lash blast length Very Black

7. MAC Infatuating Rose: 6 Cool Eyes Eye Shadow

8. Blush brush given to me by B's Mom - great for travelling as it has a lid to protect it

9. Estee Lauder make-up bag


One beauty product that I can't live without... is mascara. I already have super long lashes naturally, but once I get a bit of mascara on, it really opens my eyes, and sometimes on weekends it's all that I'll wear.

Thanks so much to the beautiful Kerry from First Time Fancy  for letting us peek inside her beauty bag! I think I found a few things I may head out and grab, so smart using a clear mascara gel for your brows and I love that Lash Blast Length mascara, hope it gives me long lashes like Kerry!


Stay tuned for more beauty bag posts from your favourite bloggers...

0 comments: