Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Outdoor Inspiration

With the great weather we've been having lately in Toronto I have been thinking about furniture for the new deck we built last summer. Come this spring and summer I will be decorating my outdoor living space. I actually need a patio set and lounge set as well as some accessories, an outdoor rug and yes even plate, glasses and cutlery sets (that will come later). So I went online to Pottery Barn and found some inspiration photos. I probably won't be actually purchasing any furniture from PB (a little pricey pour moi) but I have seen similar pieces at Walmart and Home Depot. For now I am just brain storming, trying to figure out colour scheme and all.


I love the burnt oranges and bright yellows

This is by far my fav, chic black and white with moroccan inspired lanterns

I really like the bright blue, very Mediterranean with the lemons

Calm and serene, pale blue and green palette

My outdoor living space checklist:
1.patio set
2.lounge set
3.pillows
4.area rug
5.moroccan lanterns
6. timer lights for the deck
7.Industrial outdoor lights for the deck

I have some more inspiration pictures coming soon...

0 comments: