Monday, August 3, 2009

Chatelet

I always love seeing blogs from far and wide that feature great design and resources, but I especially love it when I find Canadian blogs that feature furniture and decor that I can buy right here! So I thought it would be appropriate for a Canadian girl with a Canadian blog to highlight some of the great places to shop home bound every once and a while.

Therefore I give you...Chatelet a home decor/furniture store which can be found on the beaches (Queen St.West) it has some great stuff, so please go and check it out if you are ever in the area...if not check out their website @ http://www.chatelethome.com/

Oh and you have to go in person to see all of the fabulous stuff, the website does not do them justice, trust me!

Here are the highlights:











0 comments: